The Gathering will feature educational sessions and a variety of vendors of aviation-related products. Our “Hangar Flying” sessions will cover a broad range of timely topics, including VFR and IFR flight operations, preflight considerations, seaplane operations, aviation medicine and medical certification, engine maintenance, flight seeing, US Forest Service and DNR flight operations, experimental aircraft building, local and state governments …and much more!
Want to Avoid Long Registration Line at the GMAG? Renew your membership Online!
We share your frustration with what can be a bit of a wait at the registration table. Last year was particularly troublesome and we wish to make this an easy process. You can simplify this process greatly by renewing your membership online by clicking on the following link! Remember, one of the benefits of being a member of the Minnesota Pilots Association is free admission to both days of the GMAG! An added benefit of registering online BEFORE the event is that you will receive a complimentary 2023 GMAG hat! Click here to renew or join!
Key Points for Aviators Flying Into the GMAG
We encourage and welcome those pilots who choose to fly to the 2022 GMAG at the Buffalo Municipal Airport (KCFE)! Please have the following included in your preflight briefing and preparation:
- Check NOTAMS that may apply to KCFE
- Be sure to BRING YOUR OWN TIEDOWNS!
- For those who wish to tie down in the grass, please bring your FLYTIES, CLAW or other devices for tying down.
- For those who wish to camp at the airport Friday night, please do not plan on open fires. A fire pit with firewood will be provided in a designated area. "Porty Potties" will be available for your use.
- Please note that it is important to secure your own aircraft. Neither the Minnesota Pilots Association nor the Buffalo airport are responsible for tying down your aircraft. GMAG Hours are from 9:00-5:00, Friday, May 19 and from 8:30-4:00 on Saturday, May 20
Membership Renewals Can Now Be Done Online!
If you have not renewed your membership Minnesota Pilots Association membership in the last year and you'd like to, you can now renew online.
If you are unsure of your membership status, no problem. We can help you check membership status and renew your membership if needed at the event registration table.
Day passes are available for purchase at the registration table.
Friday, May 20th Hangar Flying Schedule
Saturday, May 21st Hangar Flying Schedule
GMAG Event Maps
GMAG Lodging and Rental Car Information!
Christie Cabs - christiecab.com - $3.50-$5.00 flag drop - $2.00/mile
Car Rentals available through West Metro Aviation (763) 682-1516
Exhibitor / Sponsor Sign Ups are On-Line! Click Here for Details.